To put it in a simple way, thermal oil furnace is a boiler which is heated by the electric tube heaters with the Heat Conductional Oil as the medium. Now it has been used widely in the heating of crude oil and natural gas and the processing, storation and transportation of mineral oil. Until now it has become greatly popular owning to the following characteristics:
1. It can gain high temperature under low pressure.
2. It has the perfect devices of operational control and safety monitor, which can precisely control its temperature while working.
3. It is safe and energy-efficient.
From the above-mentioned points, we know that it is really a good thing for people to own one. However, here comes the problem. How to choose one? In the following part, the solution will be told. 1. According to the equipment and system. If it is used in a long-term continuous operational system, then the thermal oil furnace with high thermal stability should be chosen. If it is to be used in an intermittent operational system, the requirement for thermal stability is not strict. While the equipment is in an out-running state, the corresponding temperature may be kept through heating. If in an equipment system in relation to the food processing, the product which is less poisonous and highly safe should be considered, like Organosilicon and Fusso,etc.
2. According to the region. If it is used in a northern cold area, the low temperature products with high fluidity should be chosen in order to start the equipment easily; If in the place which has strict requirement for the dangerous things, the one with good security should be selected like apyrous Fusso.
3. According to the conditions of usage. When in the liquid phase, the thermal oil whose boiling point is higher than the temperature should be considered. Otherwise, in the gaseous phase, the one whose vapour pressure is among the range of 0.098~0.249MPa(1-3kgf/cm) under appropriate temperature is proper to choose.
4. According to the temperature. Choose the proper thermal oil based on the temperature. If the temperature is in the range of 350°C~400°C, thermal oil with the mixture of dipheyl and dipheyl ether is the right one to choose. In the range of 300~350°C, alkylbenzene thermal oil or hydrogenate dterpheyl one should be considered. In the range of 250~300°C, the DE base toluene thermal oil should be chosen.
Above all, if you follow the advice, it will no more be a problem for you to choose a satisfying thermal oil furnace. Besides, as the main producer and transmitter of the furnace, electric tube heater is also quite important.