As a heating device, steam heater has been used in many aspects. Since it is different from the air heater, it is necessary for us to have a good look at what kind of heaters should be used, and the analysis is described below.
The steam heater is a steel-aluminum composite fin tube as heat exchanger, Steam (heat Exchanger) Electric Heater so it combines the pressure resistance of the steel tube and the high thermal conductivity of aluminum, heat transfer performance is excellent, and has a certain degree of anti-corrosion, and it is compact structure, easy to clean.
The specific characteristics of steam heaters are:
(1) The heat transfer element adopts the spiral fin, and the fin is a whole one-time pressing forming, so the connection of the base pipe is good, the contact heat resistance is small, Steam (heat Exchanger) Electric Heater and the heat transfer coefficient is high.
(2) It can maintain a constant low resistance in the range of large temperature variation, and has good resistance to temperature and vibration.
(3) The finned tube is the wrong column arrangement, Steam (heat Exchanger) Electric Heater so the heat transfer area is large and the heat transfer coefficient is high.
(4) The layout of piping is very reasonable, and the air fluidity is very uniform.
(5) The steam heater has been tested by water pressure before leaving the factory to ensure that no leakage occurs.
The installation and use of steam heaters is also an important part, Steam (heat Exchanger) Electric Heater it can not be ignored, specifically:
(1) Steam heaters should be inspected before use, mainly to see whether there is collision or damage, if there is damage, should be repaired, and need to be tested and tested again.
(2) The hoisting and installation should be carried out according to the stipulations, the hoisting should be smooth when lifting, in order to prevent the distortion of components, or to touch bad fins.
(3) After the steam heater is installed to clean up debris, including all places, Steam (heat Exchanger) Electric Heater in order to prevent the blockage of fins, the impact of normal operation.
(4) When the steam heater is not used, the internal water should be discharged cleanly so as to prevent the tube from freezing and cracking in winter.
Steam Heater Product Features:
The basic principle of converting electric energy into heat energy, by converting electric energy into heat energy to heat hot water to generate heat and steam. In the user's low-temperature pipeline using electric heater, Steam (heat Exchanger) Electric Heater can meet the requirements of the user's process temperature requirements;
Easy to install, low surface load, long life, thermal efficiency up to 99%
The use of the computer program control system full automation, the use of grading start-up, Steam (heat Exchanger) Electric Heater high degree of automation, no need to guard.
Steam Heater Technical Parameters:
Operating voltage: 380V
Working efficiency: 280-1000kw (saturated steam heater)
30, 40, 45, 60KW (electric water tank, lye electric heater)
Operating Temperature: ≤450℃
Job Rating: ≤1.6MPA
Heating medium: Saturated steam, hot water tank, lye electric heater
Explosion-Proof Rating: EXDII-T6 (saturated steam heater)
Protection Rating: IP66
Previous: No Information
- Explosion-proof Tubular Electric He...
- The Characteristics Of Thermal Oil ...
- Detailed Control Of The Air Heater ...
- Characteristics Of Explosion-proof ...
- Thermal Oil Heaters Generate Dirt I...
- Explosion-proof Electric Heater Ind...
- Electric Heater System The Importan...
- Gas Electric Heater And A Wide Rang...
- Programmable Logic Controller On Th...
- Explosion-proof Electric Heater Has...